The AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay with a 77 gene panel containing genes in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines2 and emerging cancer biomarkers. The Expanded Kit is a pan-cancer assay that’s specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC).
- Panel size: 192 kb
- Sample size: 4 ml of plasma
- ctDNA input 10-50 ng
- Reactions per kit: 16
- Turn-around time: 5 days from extraction to results
Product Highlight: An accurate detection of all four classes of mutations with high sensitivity and specificity 1 with >99% sensitivity for all four classes of mutations, >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for indels, fusions and CNVs and >98% PPV for SNVs
- AVENIO cfDNA Isolation Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Panel
- AVENIO ctDNA Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Analysis Kits are a portfolio of three NGS liquid biopsy assays for oncology research. These assays provide an end-to-end tumor profiling and longitudinal tumor burden monitoring solution.
- Data on file.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016