Last updated 04 Aug 2021
When we use “we”, “us”, and “ours”, we refer to Roche Diagnostics – meaning:
- Roche Diagnostics Nederland B.V. (NL)
- Roche Sistemas de Diagnósticos, Lda. (PT),
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH (A),
- Roche Diagnostics A/S (DK),
- Roche Diagnostics Scandinavia AB (SE),
- Roche Diagnostics Oy (FI),
- Roche Diagnostics Norge AS (NO),
- Roche Diagnostics – Belgium (BE),
- Roche s.r.o., Divize Diagnostics (CZ),
- Roche (Magyarország) Kft., Diagnosztika Divízió (HU),
- Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG (CH),
- Roche Slovensko s.r.o. (SK)
- Roche Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd (ZA)
- Roche Diagnostics SpA (IT)
- Roche Diagnostics France (FR)
- Roche Diagnostics, S.L.U. (ES)
What are cookies?
Cookies set by the website owner – Roche Diagnostics in this case – are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by other parties are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website, for instance advertising, interactive content, and analytics. The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer, both when it visits the website and when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons. We refer to these cookies as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies, because our websites need them to operate.
Other cookies enable us to enhance the experience on our online properties by tracking and targeting the interests of our users. Third parties serve cookies through our websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our website and the purposes they perform are described below.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to accept, reject cookies or revoke your acceptance. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking here Cookie Preferences or in the footer of our websites.