The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay that contains 17 genes, including those in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1. The Targeted panel may be used for pan-cancer research applications, but is specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is an efficient tumor profiling solution.
- Panel size: 81 kb
- Sample size: 4 ml of plasma
- ctDNA input 10-50 ng
- Reactions per kit: 16
- Turn-around time 5 days from extraction to results
Product Highlights: An accurate detection of all four mutation classes with high sensitivity and specificity 2, 3 with >99% sensitivity for SNVs, indels, CNVs and fusions and >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for all classes of mutations).
- AVENIO cfDNA Isolation Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Panel
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Analysis Kits are a portfolio of three NGS liquid biopsy assays for oncology research. These assays provide an end-to-end tumor profiling and longitudinal tumor burden monitoring solution.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016
- Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519
- Data on file.