KAPA HiFi HotStart Library Amp Kit
KAPA Library Hotstart Library Amp Kit has been designed to address PCR-induced bias. The Kit contains the novel KAPA HiFi DNA Polymerase, engineered for high-fidelity and processivity and capable of balanced amplification of complex library DNA. The Kit is supplied as a ready-to-use master mix (2X) containing all components for PCR, except primers and template.
KAPA Library Amplification Kits for Illumina platforms are designed for the amplification of next-generation sequencing libraries prepared for Illumina sequencing.
In order to maximize sequence coverage uniformity, it is critical to minimize library amplification bias. KAPA HiFi DNA Polymerase is designed for low-bias, high-fidelity PCR, and is the reagent of choice for NGS library amplification.1,2,3,4.
KAPA Library Amplification Kits include
- KAPA HiFi Hotstart DNA Polymersa (1 U/µL),
- Fidelity Buffer (5X),
- GC Buffer (5x),
- High-quality dNTPs (10 mM each),
- MgCl2 (25 mM)
KAPA HiFi HotStart is also available in KAPA HiFi HotStart ReadyMix , which contains DNA Polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTPs and MgCl2 (at a final concentration of 2.5 mM).
Learn more about product specifications here.
1. Oyola, S.O., et al., BMC Genomics 13, 1 (2012).
2. Quail, M.A., et al., Nature Methods 9, 10 (2012).
3. Quail, M.A., et al., BMC Genomics 13, 341 (2012).
4. Ross, M.G., et al., Genome Biology 14, R51 (2013).