NAVIFY Mutation Profiler
NAVIFY Mutation Profiler provides tertiary analysis for clinical research labs to interpret oncology sequencing data from any Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) assay or platform confidently for personalized medicine studies. The intuitive interface and comprehensive Roche knowledge base streamline data analysis so labs can efficiently analyze samples and concisely report study results.
NAVIFY Mutation Profiler provides tertiary analysis for clinical research labs to interpret sequencing data from any Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) assay or platform confidently and efficiently, with access to targeted therapies and clinical trials, for personalized medicine studies.The intuitive interface and comprehensive Roche knowledge base streamline data analysis so labs can deliver study results more quickly
with personalized annotations for lab-specific interpretations and studies. This cloud-based software is designed to operate in compliance with HIPAA and GDPR for data privacy. Certified ISO 27001/27017/27018 for data security.
Critical Value Points
- Clinical research information: Review clinical trials and treatment options related to specific genomic profiles
- Automated: Increase lab efficiency and scalability with reduced curation time and automated report generation
- Secure: Data safeguards are designed to adhere to global, regional and country privacy regulations
Features & Benefits
- A richly curated database: Offering a curated, annotated and up-to-date knowledge base for thousands of the most common variants classified in accordance with AMP guidelines, along with public annotations for millions of additional variants.
- Streamlined reports: Easily generated reports to enhance research
- Simplified NGS clinical research: Synthesized content from multiple data sources provides pre-configured summaries to help save time
- Support for more gene panels, cancers and mutations: Frequently updated knowledge base of curated gene and variant information on 19 major tumor types and 48 hematologic malignancies; covering 870+ genes, 27,000 unique variants and +14,000 biomarker profiles
- Clinical trials and treatment for specific genomic profiles to aid in your research: Summary of currently approved or recommended treatments, as well as relevant clinical trials and pre-clinical data