The AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay that’s specially designed and optimized for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring in lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The Surveillance panel contains 197 genes, including those in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines.1
- Panel size: 198 kb
- Sample size: 4 ml of plasma
- ctDNA input 10-50 ng
- Reactions per kit: 16
- Turn-around time: 5 days from extraction to results
Product Highlight: Detection of mutants with exceptional sensitivity and specificity2,3 with >99% specificity for all classes of mutations and >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for SNVs, indels, and fusions and A96% PPV for CNVs.
- AVENIO cfDNA Isolation Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Analysis Kits are a portfolio of three NGS liquid biopsy assays for oncology research. These assays provide an end-to-end tumor profiling and longitudinal tumor burden monitoring solution.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016
- Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519
- Data on file.