The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Surveillance Kit is an NGS assay that complements the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit designed for longitudinal monitoring of tumor burden, by establishing a baseline from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 17 genes in NCCN1 and other guidelines, as well as an additional 180 genes that are used for tumor burden monitoring and MRD detection in lung cancer and colorectal cancer.
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Cleanup and Capture Beads
- AVENIO Tumor DNA Isolation and QC Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Sample Primers* – Plate A/Plate B
- AVENIO Tumor Surveillance Panel
For more information or further assistance, please reach out to our local representative through the contact form.
AVENIO Tumor Tissue Targeted Kit is a part of the AVENIO family of NGS oncology assays that include three tumor tissue and three corresponding ctDNA assays. By using the wider family of AVENIO assays, labs can obtain detailed molecular findings across all four mutation classes from tissue or plasma samples.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016
- Data on file.