KAPA Library Quantification Kit
The KAPA Library Quantification Kit contains all the reagents needed for the accurate, reliable, and reproducible qPCR-based quantification of NGS libraries prepared for sequencing on Illumina and IonTorrent platforms.
- KAPA SYBR FAST qPCR Master Mix (formulated with different passive reference dyes for different qPCR instruments),
- A platform-specific library quantification primer premix,
- A pre-diluted set of DNA standards.
Refer to the Instrument Compatibility Chart for guidance on compatible platforms.
- Reliable and sensitive quantification of all sequencing-competent library molecules
- Accurate and reproducible quantitation across a wide range of library types, concentrations, fragment length distributions and GC content
- Accurate, equimolar pooling for multiplexed sequencing
- Flexibility to support manual and automated high-throughput pipelines as well as PCR-free workflows
What makes KAPA Library Quantification Kits highly efficient for library quantification?
KAPA Library Quantification Kits contain KAPA SYBR FAST DNA Polymerase, which was engineered through our directed evolution technology to amplify diverse DNA fragments with similar efficiency. This is important for the amplification of heterogeneous populations such as NGS libraries. Library quantification kits containing wild-type DNA polymerases only count “easy” library molecules.*
The complete library solution
- All reagents needed for absolute, qPCR-based quantification of individual NGS libraries or indexed library pools
- Standard curves to support all library construction workflows, including PCR-free methods
- Quantification of only/all sequencing-competent library fragments
- Data analysis templates and assistance available from sequencing.roche.com/support
High consistency and product quality with a proven track record
- Use of single DNA standard for all library types
- Pre-diluted standards with very high lot-to-lot consistency
Read about our other Library Quantifications solutions here.