KAPA Pure Beads
KAPA Pure Beads offer a tunable and highly consistent solution for reaction purification and size selection in DNA and RNA next-generation sequencing library construction workflows.
Features and Benefits
- High recovery of single- and double-stranded DNA (1 ng – 5 μg) in a single cleanup
- Fast and efficient cleanups to remove unwanted reaction components
- Easy substitution into bead-based workflows
- Adjustable size selection
- Automation friendly
It is a suspension of paramagnetic beads in a buffer optimized for the purification or size selection of single- and double-stranded DNA in next-generation sequencing and other molecular biology workflows. The product is designed for fast and reliable purification or size selection of 1 ng to 5 µg DNA in a single reaction. It is compatible with manual processing or automated liquid handling and enables efficient recovery of input DNA in both formats.
For purification and size selection of DNA, the buffer includes PEG/NaCl—a crowding agent designed to drive DNA molecules to the beads for binding. The volumetric ratio to sample is the critical factor in determining the size distribution of DNA fragments retained by the beads. The volume (ratio) may be modified/optimized based upon the specific application and/or point in the library construction workflow where a cleanup or size selection is employed.
- Application Note. Bisulfite Sequencing of low-input DNA
- Application Note. Human Whole Genome Sequencing
- Application Note. CRISPR Amplicon Screening
- Application Note. ChIP-seq libraries from ultra-low DNA inputs
- Application Note. WGS on MGI Sequencing Platforms