KAPA HyperPlus Kit
The KAPA HyperPlus kit provides a streamlined workflow that includes fragmentation and library preparation in a single tube. Building on industry-leading library construction efficiencies, this integrated solution combines enzymatic fragmentation, similar in quality to mechanical shearing, with the speed and convenience of tagmentation-based workflows.
Find our other and new Library preparations here.
Features and Benefits of KAPA HyperPlus Kits
- Fully automatable DNA library construction in 1.5-3 hours with low-bias enzymatic fragmentation
- Industry-leading conversion rates and library complexity,* particularly for FFPE DNA
- Now includes an additional End Repair and A-Tailing module for more sensitive applications with no change to the workflow
- PCR-free workflows from lower inputs and improved sequence coverage in workflows with PCR
- Compatibility with a wide range of sample types and inputs, and flexibility with respect to fragment size, adapter design, and library amplification.
KAPA HyperPlus Kits are ideally suited for low- and high-throughput NGS library construction workflows that require DNA fragmentation, end-repair, A-tailing, adapter ligation, and library amplification (optional). Kits are designed for library construction from a wide range of sample types and inputs (1 ng – 1 μg), and are compatible with complex, genomic DNA; low-complexity samples such as small viral genomes, plasmids, cDNA and long amplicons; and low-quality DNA such as FFPE samples.
The entire workflow is automation-friendly and may be incorporated into workflows for a wide range of NGS applications, including:
- whole-genome, shotgun sequencing
- whole-exome or targeted sequencing, using KAPA HyperCap Target Enrichment Kits, Agilent SureSelect, Illumina TruSeq, IDT xGen Lockdown Probes, or other hybridization capture systems
- RNA-seq (starting with cDNA).
- KAPA Frag Enzyme
- KAPA Frag Buffer (10X)
- Conditioning Solution
- End Repair & A-Tailing Buffer
- HyperPrep ERAT Enzyme Mix
- HyperPlus ERAT Enzyme Mix**
- Ligation Buffer
- DNA Ligase
- KAPA HiFi HotStart ReadyMix (2X)*
- Library Amplification Primer Mix (10X)*
Learn more about the product on our Technical Portal.
The product references are:
KAPA HyperPlus Kit 8 rxn | 7962380001 – KK8510
KAPA HyperPlus Kit 24 rxn | 7962401001 – KK8512
KAPA HyperPlus Kit 96 rxn | 7962428001 – KK8514
*Data on file.