The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Expanded Kit is an NGS assay for expanded profiling of solid tumors in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 77 genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) 1 and other guidelines, plus 60 emerging biomarkers investigated in clinical trials.
- Panel size: 192 kb
- Sample size: 2×10 µm FFPT curls/sections
- DNA input: 20 ng of amplifiable DNA
- Reactions per kit: 24
- Turn-around time: 5 days from extraction to results
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Cleanup and Capture Beads
- AVENIO Tumor DNA Isolation and QC Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Expanded Panel
- AVENIO Tumor Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Sample Primers* – Plate A/Plate B
* Based on the plate you choose.
For more information or further assistance, please reach out to our local representative through the contact form.
AVENIO Tumor Tissue Targeted Kit is a part of the AVENIO family of NGS oncology assays that include three tumor tissue and three corresponding ctDNA assays. By using the wider family of AVENIO assays, labs can obtain detailed molecular findings across all four mutation classes from tissue or plasma samples.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016
- Data on file.