The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Targeted Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) assay for comprehensive genomic profiling of solid tumors from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. It contains 17 guideline-aligned biomarkers, including those in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) 1.
- Panel size: 81 kb
- Sample size: 2×19 µm FFPET curls/sections
- DNA input 20 ng of amplifiable DNA
- Reactions per kit: 24
Turn-around time: 5 days from extraction to results
- AVENIO Post-Hybridization Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Cleanup and Capture Beads
- AVENIO Tumor DNA Isolation and QC Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Enrichment Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Library Prep Kit
- AVENIO Tumor Sample Primers* – Plate A/Plate B
- AVENIO Tumor Targeted Panel
For more information or further assistance, please reach out to our local representative through the contact form.
AVENIO Tumor Tissue Targeted Kit is a part of the AVENIO family of NGS oncology assays that include three tumor tissue and three corresponding ctDNA assays. By using the wider family of AVENIO assays, labs can obtain detailed molecular findings across all four mutation classes from tissue or plasma samples.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. October 15, 2016
- Data on file.