The KAPA HyperExome V2 Probes are Roche’s brand new Whole Exome Sequencing solution delivering superior coverage of the recent versions of ACMGv3.1, RefSeq, CCDS, ClinVar, Ensembl and COSMIC genomic databases within a compact capture target of 43.2 Mb with low sequencing requirements. The new T2T (telomere-to-telomere) genome assembly was utilized as part of the design process to identify potentially problematic regions not apparent in the GRCh38 genome assembly.
This new version is extensively optimized using real-world samples in the streamlined KAPA HyperCap Workflow to efficiently cover hard-to-capture regions, including:
When automating using the AVENIO Edge System you can focus on your clinical research based on a high-performing and reproducible walk-away whole-exome sequencing workflow from DNA to confident variant calling.
Features and benefits of KAPA HyperExome V2 Probes
- Unlock previously inaccessible genomic regions with Roche’s design expertise and extensive panel optimization
- Stay up-to-date with a high-performing exome efficiently covering recent database versions such as the ACMGv3.1
- Improve your whole-exome sequencing with the KAPA HyperCap Workflow now also supporting the KAPA EvoPlus Kit for even higher-quality sequencing data
- Experience consistent performance by NGS-based probe QC and functional (capture and sequencing) QC for every KAPA HyperExome V2 lot
- Streamline your whole-exome sequencing solution with the AVENIO Edge true walk-away automation
KAPA HyperExome V2 Implementation
Watch here the experience of Implementing the KAPA HyperExome V2 Probes WES solution by Massimo Delledonne, Ph.D., full Professor of Genetics at the University of Verona, Italy.