HyperPETE is a primer extension target enrichment technology that combines the ease and speed of an amplicon approach with the quality of target capture. KAPA HyperPETE technology provides a single workday workflow for target enrichment. The integrated end-to-end offering makes for more efficient and effective processes, enabling you to shift your focus to what matters most.
Features and Benefits of KAPA HyperPETE Catalog Panels
Better by design, using Roche’s renowned content and panel design expertise
- High uniformity for better sequencing efficiency with less optimization
- Readily available for fast delivery
KAPA HyperPETE Catalog Panels enrich with efficiency from cfDNA & FFPE DNA samples
- Increase your sequencing efficiency with high on-target rates
- Confidently detect all major variants with broad target coverage at high depth
- Increase your success and save precious DNA samples, adjusting your input amount by using the KAPA NGS FFPE DNA QC Kit
- Elevate your detection accuracy using the KAPA Universal UMI Adapter
KAPA HyperPETE Hereditary Onco Panel enables targeted enrichment of a 203KB capture target region of the human genome focusing on Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancers (including BRCA 1 & 2) as well as Hereditary Colorectal Cancer. It covers 47 genes related to these cancer types and is optimized to detect DNA mutations from germline samples with high uniformity. Specifically, for germline samples; pre-capture multiplexing of upto 8 samples can be performed without any loss in performance.
KAPA HyperPETE Hereditary Onco Panel includes primers targeting the genes APC, ATM, AXIN2, BARD1, BMPR1A, BRCA1, BRCA2, BRIP1, CDH1, CDK4, CDKN2A, CHEK2, CTNNA1, DICER1, EPCAM, GREM1, HOXB13, KIT, MEN1, MLH1, MSH2, MSH3, MSH6, MUTYH, NBN, NF1, NTHL1, PALB2, PDGFRA, PMS2, POLD1, POLE, PTEN, RAD50, RAD51C, RAD51D, SDHA, SDHB, SDHC, SDHD, SMAD4, SMARCA4, STK11, TP53, TSC1, TSC2, and VHL.