KAPA EvoPlus Kits
The KAPA EvoPlus Kits offer brings a new and upgraded enzymatic fragmentation and library prep. solution on the market that will enable researchers to achieve higher confidence with increased sequencing efficiency.
The KAPA EvoPlus Kits offer a complete library preparation solution when combined with KAPA Adapters and KAPA HyperPure Beads (sold separately). The kits are compatible with the Illumina sequencing platform and have been qualified with automation methods.
This Kit is a PCR-free version of KAPA EvoPlus, in which the library amplification module is not included. (Requires use of KAPA UDI Adapters).
Features and Benefits of KAPA EvoPlus Kits
- Drastically reduced sequencing artefacts with insensitivity to inhibitors, fully tunable fragmentation and improved library prep performance
- Simplified, streamlined and automatable Workflow, with combined Fragmentation and A-tailing step in ReadyMix formulations
- Tubes and plated format increases efficiency and convenience
- Compatible with a wide range of sample types and inputs, and flexibility with respect to fragment size, adapter design and library amplification
- Enable superior performance and sequencing results
- KAPA EvoPlus Kits provide the benefits of enzymatic fragmentation without drawbacks
- Improved sequencing metrics, allowing higher confidence in data due to reduction in sequencing artefacts
Simplified and streamlined Workflow
- Streamlined library prep with combined Fragmentation and A-tailing step
- ReadyMix formulations, therefore fewer reagents and hands-on-time
- Tubes and plated format, increased efficiency and convenience
- Manual and automation friendly
- Reduces complexity of Workflow and provides greater peace of mind
Validated with the KAPA HyperCap Workflow and KAPA HyperPETE Workflow
Minimal sequence coverage bias
- Lower sequence bias when compared to other enzymatic fragmentation methods
- Less bias leads to more uniform sequencing coverage and reduced sequencing costs